If you bought the Xbox 360 system, you might want to know how to setup the hard drive (HD) and headset in the right way. This article is going to guide you through on setting up this fun game console in the proper way.
So, how to attach the hard drive to the Xbox 360 system yourself? It is this…
1. Turn off your Xbox 360 system
2. Take the cover off the HD bay on the end of the console to reveal the bay.
Please note: that the front of the HD is the skinny end, and the fatter end would be turned toward the back.
3. Put the HD into the drive bay, back first.
Remember – the back of the drive should fit under a lip at the back of the bay.
4. Push down the front of the HD and you should hear a “click” sound indicating that the drive is seated properly.
Now you have easily setup the hard drive properly and it is time to also setup your head set. The Xbox 360 headset plugs right into the based of the Xbox 360 controller. These headset do work on both the wired and the wireless controllers, and here are the simple steps on how you could attach the headset to the controller in the right way.
1. Hold the controller facing forward, as you would while playing a game.
2. Find the plug on the end of the Xbox 360 headset and turn it so that the mute switch is facing up.
3. Push the Xbox 360 headset plug into the based of the controller
Friendly Note: you can easily adjust the volume on the headset by using the wheel at the based of the plug, and you can mute the microphone by using the switch on based of the plug as well.
Enjoy the game!
If you didn’t have the Xbox360 with Kinect [http://www.freexbox360withkinect.com] yet, you can actually join Microsoft and become their tester by getting this game console for FREE!
All you need to do is…
1. Go to [http://www.freexbox360withkinect.com], submit your email
2. Fill a simple survey
3. Complete few trial offers on the list
You can completed the process and they will send you this game console to your door!